Originally started February 2015.
Last updated April 2015.
We decided to separate the two majors into 2 different GitBooks:
We’ll have to see how it goes but I think it has a lot of potential.
- short link to CS GitBook bit.ly/hu-book
- about the GitBooks bit.ly/about-hu-book
- website for GitBooks hubook.strikingly.com
Table of Contents 🔗︎
- This book is published using the platform GitBook.
- A one-page website for the book is located at hubook.strikingly.com.
Why this project? 🔗︎
- This book would have been so helpful when I was starting out, so I wanted others who were in my place to at least have a smoother process when it comes to integrating to their new college environment.
cs-and-english: If you are a freshman majoring in Computer Science at Hampton University, then this is the book for you.
This GitBook serves as the best start for freshman at Hampton University who are majoring in Computer Science or English.
Update April 6, 2015 for CS GitBook 🔗︎
- over 80 people are reading
- over 1.3K hits