I collaborated in a four-person team to create an e-commerce store that specializes in selling robots with features such as multi-tenancy, admin/merchant dashboards, and social login using the MEAN stack, the Mandrill API, and OAuth.
This project was completed on
August 5th, 2015 for the Stackstore phase of Fullstack Academy.
- multi-tenancy available so users can add their own stores
- admin dashboard allows admins to manage users, products, orders, categories, and reviews
- merchant dashboard allows user merchants to manage the same things as admin except they cannot manage users and have the opportunity to customize the appearance of their store using SCSS
- Mandrill API was integrated to send emails to the users to reset their password, requesting to be a merchant, approving a merchant request, and order status
- oAuth was utilized for 3rd party login/signup integrations with Facebook, Google+, and Twitter
- shopping cart persists across various states of web app
- guest users can check out but only logged in users can leave reviews
GitHub Repo 🔗︎
About Page – 1
About Page – 2
About Page – 3
Stores of Merchants
Item in Cart