The Summer of Code program within Fullstack Academy gives college students, specifically, the opportunity to study full-stack JS web development while on summer break.
My testimonial of the program was featured on their website through the Summer of Code page (December 2015).
- Reviewed core computer science data structures and algorithms
- Solidified knowledge of core programming concepts (e.g OOP, async, regex, recursion)
- Learned the fundamentals of full-stack JS web development using the MEAN stack
- Exposed to best tools and industry practices (e.g. Git, TDD, shell, text editors)
- Encouraged to become more than just a great coder through the CTO program
Hanover Square - New York, NY
May 11th, 2015 to June 8th, 2015 - 4 weeks foundation
June 8th, 2015 to August 26th, 2015 - on campus
Student of inaugural class of Summer of Code
Summer of Code is an 11-week coding immersive for college students in NYC and Chicago