“So You Want to Be A Wizard” is a beginner friendly talk that gives an overview of what it’s like to be a developer and how you can get started.
This presentation covers all your standard wizardry topics, like
- muggles (the difference between creators and consumers),
- houses (what kind of software developer positions you can go into),
- flying (what you can do to become a better developer),
- potions (what specific tools are out there to help you become a better developer),
- the dark arts (your real reasoning behind wanting to become a developer),
with a nice a hearty conclusion (ultimately you should forge your own path).