Redwood City, CA
Formally based out of San Francisco, CA
June 1st, 2016 to August 12th, 2016
The Accenture Liquid Studios are designed for rapid application development. They help companies become built for change through new skills, processes, products and ways of working.
I interned as a wearables developer for Accenture's Liquid Studio in Redwood City, California.
AR/VR Software Engineering Intern on Wearables Team 🔗︎
- Aided in managing the wearables hardware and client demos
- Designed, developed, & tested various AR/VR apps using Unity for enterprise clients
- Developed Bash scripts to automate APK installations and testing on wearable devices
- Developed a mobile-first website using Handlebars that showcases device inventory
- Gained a familiarity with a wide range of wearable devices targeted for enterprise clients including but not limited to HoloLens, Google Glass, Google Tango, Apple Watch, Vuzix, Epson, Moto 360, and Samsung Gea