Redwood City, CA
Formally based out of San Francisco, CA
June 1st, 2016 to August 12th, 2016
The Accenture Liquid Studios are designed for rapid application development. They help companies become built for change through new skills, processes, products and ways of working.
I interned as a wearables developer for Accenture’s Liquid Studio in Redwood City, California.
AR/VR Software Engineering Intern on Wearables Team 🔗︎
- Aided in managing the wearables hardware and client demos
- Designed, developed, & tested various AR/VR apps using Unity for enterprise clients
- Developed Bash scripts to automate APK installations and testing on wearable devices
- Developed a mobile-first website using Handlebars that showcases device inventory
- Gained a familiarity with a wide range of wearable devices targeted for enterprise clients including but not limited to HoloLens, Google Glass, Google Tango, Apple Watch, Vuzix, Epson, Moto 360, and Samsung Gea
An overview of my internship with Accenture. Accenture Liquid Studio Redwood City, CA Wearables Team Summer 2016
A slightly edited version of the Wearables slide deck. Presented to entire Liquid Studio Team as part of the weekly studio sessions. Accenture | Liquid Studio Wearables Team Summer 2016 Intern
An overview of the Wearables Team at Accenture's Liquid Studio.
An overview of the difference between AR and VR. Accenture Liquid Studio Wearables Team Summer 2016 Intern