I've always been somewhat obsessed with keeping up with the latest and greatest productivity tools, so naturally I've looked into some email clients.
The solution I ended up going with is Inbox and intentionally abandoning my iCloud email.
The only downside to Inbox is that it's Google accounts only so I can't utilize its power with any other email providers like Outlook or iCloud.
Mail + MailButler 🔗︎
- extended features don't extend to mobile offering
- also, I have an Android now
- star functionality missing?
- UI not intuitive enough
- not enough features
- too many lists created
- love but does not accept multiple clients
Nylas Mail 🔗︎
- love but so damn slow!!
- cannot setup Exchange account
- difficult to setup
- seeing flagged emails is not as easy to do
- web is better and the future