I work with clients of all backgrounds on both product design & development.
I also freelance write every now and then.
Whatever your needs are related to web design & development or blog writing, I will work with you every step of the way to ensure you get the best quality output.
To get a better idea of what I have to offer, feel free to look through a few samples from my blog, portfolio, and feedback given from folks I’ve worked with in the past.
- You contact me through my website with some details about what your needs are.
- I will set up a time to meet so we can discuss the project further as well as pricing.
- A contract will be set up through Bonsai and iteration starts. This will involve you receiving consistent updates on the project and an overview of the hours I’ve worked through Toggl and Trello.
- Once you’re happy with the final changes and payments are finalized via PayPal or your method of choice, the project is complete!
- If you’d like to at this point, you can also add a testimonial by reaching out to me.
Web Design or Development
I charge a minimum of $50/hour when it comes to web design or development but this price gets lower if the process only involves branding & identity.
I charged my last development client $300 for a static website.
I charged my last design client $150 for branding.
In terms of freelance writing, I charge 7 cents per word and a minimum of $10/hour.
I charged my last writing client $200 for 2000+ words.
I do charge to mentor others unless I feel it’s appropriate to be generous.
Through my Fullstack Academy ambassador position, I received $500 to mentor an incoming Grace Hopper student for 6 hours.
As a developer with a design background, I take pride in having work that is both aesthetically pleasing and technically challenging.
You can find the feedback I’ve received thus far on my website!